Steyr tactical elite .223

Hey all , I'm looking to sell my steyr mannlicher tactical elite. This rifle has a 1:8 twist if I remember correctly.

It is .223 (5.56) cal and has barely had 500 rounds put through it. Comes threaded with an m18 x 1 thread and was recrowned with an 11 degree target crown.

I am open to offers on this but no time wasters please,

More used versions of this rifle are being sold for 1500 and above So I know what these fantastic rifles are worth but as I said I am open to offers,

Also with this is a versa pod prone bipod with Phoenix tactical feed mods ( rubber ski feet and claws included), and an ags 8-32 elite scope with lockable target turrets and an illuminated mil dot reticule in sfp. The scope was only mounted a few months back as I had a pm2 on it for a long time.

I'm only looking to sell as I have not had the time this past year for shooting her as I decided to leave the military and return to education and kind of need the funds.

I paid just over 2000 euros for the rifle alone but will let the rifle, bipod, bipod adapter, and scope go for 1400 pounds or I might be able to flex a little.

Rifle is located in Ireland but export can be arranged via my rfd and is also advertised over here.

Thanks for looking I will post pics later today when I get home or can send via email

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived