.243 Remington 700 SPS Synthetic Stainless

Remington 700 SPS Synthetic Stainless in .243, rifle is screw cut from new with thread protector £550

Rifle will come with Lapua brass and whatever heads I have left, I shoot 100 grain Hornady with Varget powder and the load I have shoots about a quarter inch three shot groups at 100 yards resulting in a clover leaf hole in the target..

The rifle is in as new condition and has seen little use, I am selling as I have now got a 6.5 and plan to shoot some bigger game rather than Roe which is what I used this one for.

I can email photos to a prospective buyer but just Google the rifle as my one is in as new condition.

Location is Bristol but my work takes me South Wales, Hereford, Bromsgrove, Swindon.

Any questions please ask

Regards

Nigel

Remington 700 SPS Synthetic Stainless in .243, rifle is screw cut from new with thread protector £550

Rifle will come with Lapua brass and whatever heads I have left, I shoot 100 grain Hornady with Varget powder and the load I have shoots about a quarter inch three shot groups at 100 yards resulting in a clover leaf hole in the target..

The rifle is in as new condition and has seen little use, I am selling as I have now got a 6.5 and plan to shoot some bigger game rather than Roe which is what I used this one for.

I can email photos to a prospective buyer but just Google the rifle as my one is in as new condition.

Location is Bristol but my work takes me South Wales, Hereford, Bromsgrove, Swindon.

Any questions please ask

Regards

Nigel

Sold pending funds

Archived