Trusting Forum Friends

Over the recent years I have been honoured to talk to and share much information with like minded sporting people on the UKV forum. Recently I had some contact with a new member called Neil from Cornwall. He was very keen on night vision, after lots of informative conversations I offered to send him my night vision set up to try out, before he dipped his toe into this ever changing area.

Without any concern I send him down £2500 worth of nigh vision equipment, we spoke several times and as arranged he promptly send it back to me in top class condition packed up as I had sent it to him.

I am not in the business of selling this stuff, I was purely glad to be of help to someone who had a genuine interest in this area of our sport.

I wanted to share this with forum members as recent conversations and dealings with other members leads me to firmly believe that in general we are all like minded decent people who love our sport and care about the future.

ATB.

223magic...............

As the receiving member of mikes kind offer I'd like to say a public thankyou to him. I really couldn't believe my luck to have the oppertunity to try out some top kit and see how it performed. The only downside to being allowed to dip my toe into the water is that I can see its going to get expensive! Once you have used decent nv kit you cannot be without it. How much money can you spend on Christmas presents to yourself these days??!!

People who are into shooting are normally trustworthy as they have a lot to loose if things get out of hand.

We have not had a single problem posting our stocks worldwide to individuals, mostly posted before payment was made.

Dealing with shops or companies is a different matter.

Only had good experience dealing with people off this site.

edi

Archived