n750 digisight

cmsds

Hi Everyone I have just purchased a new N750 with a nm,800ir, went out last night and to be quite honest not overly impressed with it, after looking through the scope for any length of time I found that because you looking at a screen image the light reflecting back from it tends to make your eye go blurred, not sure what the long term effects would be on that. Also Zeroing the scope in I struggled to find the cross on my target at 100 yds. Hav,nt shot anything with it yet but I will reserve judgement until I have played round with it for a bit anyone else had similar issues

Used one for 3 weeks - on the 4th night I had a revelation! Having thought it was naff I was messing about with all the settings, knobs and wheels and suddenly found the perfect configuration.

Stick with I reckon, maybe even do the unmanly thing and read the instructions ;)

Haven't got a 750 but I suffer with blurred eye with tubed Nv. Try keeping both eyes open whilst looking through the scope without focusing your eye on the cross hair. You'll notice the cross hair will become clear and focussed so you can shut your non shooting eye and away you go. It's worth a try..

Archived