two more foxs bite the dust

bigun

got a phone call of a mate on mine whos on here :lol: he starts talking about guns ect ,i said i thought you had phoned me up to go out :lol: we will go out if you want to ..ok i said :sniper: :lol: any way first fox i shot was a dog fox out to 150 yrds i aimed just above its nose and in the pic you can see its the first mark were the 22.250 pill hit him yes i was shooting my mates rifle :lol: very nice indeed ..nice shooting if i say so my self :whistling2: ..as you can see by it being day time pic i had to go back this morning to take a photo as i left the camera at home ..it had been badly snared and i think i done it a favor by killing it ,it had broke the wire off some time back by the looks of it .not nice to see is it and yes the wire is still round it .. second fox was a vixon in cub by the feels of it, shot about the same distance out as the first but on another farm both foxs were lieing down and both had not a care in the world which is the way i like them not lamp shy like the norm round my way the vixon i shot in the neck and the bullet came out of its side another nice shot by me :blush-anim-cl: my mate says i blow my own trumpet ,well i have to as i get no praise from him ;)

bothshotatabout150yrds003LargeLarge.jpg

bothshotatabout150yrds001LargeLarge.jpg

bothshotatabout150yrds014LargeLarge.jpg

Archived