Working Sound Moderator For GSG-5

I'm looking at buying a GSG-5 of some description, but I'd like it to be suppressed!

Any that I have seen for sale all come with a dummy can to mask the longer barrel.

My hopes got raised when I found out that Midway Uk sold ProMag 1/2"- 28 thread adaptors for GSG-5 P & PK's.... But that's as far as I have got!

Does anyone have any experience in this subject? Or maybe even have one for sale.... ? (You may find a similar post to this in the 'Wanted' section very soon!)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Jay

There are suppressors available that screw onto the barrel and sleeve back, made specifically for the gun. Roger at SYSS has some left I think. They are made by GSG and give the effect of a Bull barrel.

I see roger quite often down at broomhill and was looking to buy a sportac moderator for my 223 from him . Has anyone used these and what are they like compared to the likes of wildcat P8 . I was assured by his wife that they are excellent so got my ticket varified by south yorks police for a new mod but as yet I'm still convinced that a predator 8 is for me . Anyone got any advice on the subject before I buy please

• 4 weeks later...

I see roger quite often down at broomhill and was looking to buy a sportac moderator for my 223 from him . Has anyone used these and what are they like compared to the likes of wildcat P8 . I was assured by his wife that they are excellent so got my ticket varified by south yorks police for a new mod but as yet I'm still convinced that a predator 8 is for me . Anyone got any advice on the subject before I buy please

I have two sportacs. Well me and the soup dragon have one each. Mines on a .308 and hers on a .243. Both work very well.

Archived