A FEW IN THE BAG

nemasis243

Well its been really slow on the calling front the last few weeks , it seems to do the same every year after looking through my diary :lol:

,So last night , like many others was gonna be a drive round and see what we could pick up.

We left it till very late and set off to a spot where we havent had much success this year but in the past has brought results.

Drove into the estate and as soon as we put the lamp on a charlie was mooching about in the long grass at about 180 yrds away,Bang Goodnite ;)

Picked it up and it was a big old vixon well in cub and was just starting to produce milk so it wouldnt be long for the little ones to show.

23022008063.jpg

We moved on through the estate and the next field another14122007019.jpgr one this was a turn up for the books this was only about 80 yrds ,looked at the light and carried on sniffing the floor ,so I did what had to be done ;)

Had a call a few fields further down the track and this fox come like a bullet as it started moving towards me I stopped calling, it came from about 300yrds and as it got to a 100yrds I was making noises to try and stop the dam thing but it kept comming. at about 50yrds I shouted stop and the fox stopped,stood there and tilted its head to the side as if it was trying to make out what the problem was , Then the old 58grn Vmax said hello ,all I can say is he didnt like it :lol::lol:

23022008066.jpg

Ended up with another pair right at the end of the eastate 12112007012.jpg

these were sniffing one another ready for a bit of fun but I am afraid they never had the chance :lol:

had one more on the way back but the battery on the phone had gone flat so it wouldnt let me take a pic.

cheers ANDY

Archived