diggle visitors

Had the great pleasure of , foxing 2 nite, grasshopper, and tulkyuk, up at diggle today, for the 2nd round of mcqueens. It was a glorious day, with just a hint of wind.....which completely threw the regulars ! :angry:

I hope you guys had a great day, we certainly enjoyed your company, and i hope you come again, when its not so busy, and weve more time for a natter...bugger it was busy today.

We were treated to a show of bloody good shooting by the welsh lads, using foxing guns , not fancy target rifles, especially tulky, with his .222.......most impressed. Nice one lads. :angry:

Hi baldie,

Firstly i would like to say thank you for the invite on behalf of the three of us,,,,

What a good day it was to, Sunshine, good shooting and good company,,, Cheer,s mate,

Dave it was jay that was using a .222 And what a good time he had to,, That rifle is singing, He finnished with a 91,,,, Good shooting jay

Myself, I finnished on 84,, Dropping a that which promotes growth and vigour load of pionts on the 200 yard target, Good group but low and out of the scoring ring,,,,,, Roll on the next comp????

Tulkyuk, well for his first time at a comp, he shot realy well, And he enjoyed it as well,,,, And well done on your 300 yard group, Very consistant, All in one group, just a bit low,,

Good rifle (tika t3 .223) and a good scope,,, Well done paul!!!

In mcqwueens we only get two sighters,, When the targets start poping up, You just get centre and let rip,, Great fun,,

And i would like to say that we are allways made wellcome!!!!

All the best, F2n

Thanks lads,

Was a ace day, lern't a lot. Didn't think me little .222 would stand up to the Diggle wind, Lucky for me it stayed calm.

Thanks again, looking forward to the next one.

Jay.

Archived