BIG OLD DOG

nemasis243

Well Saturday night and the girlfriends working (what a shame ;) ) so decided to have a quick wander round a small piece of land a few mile from my home.

What a night , still as can be , cold enough to freeze the balls off a monkey and the moon nearly at its peak, not the best conditions but I thought the walk would do me good.

The piece of land is a small patch with about 60 sheep on it that have just started lambing. I got through the gate and walked into a small L shaped paddock

switched the lamp on and bingo charlie was sitting in the middle of the flock with not a care in the world, :lol:

I think he was just eyeing up which one to take, anyway gun onto the shooting sticks drop the bolt and goodnite. a bread and butter shot of about 140 yrds.

The bullet caught him and spun him up in the air I was very surprised when I saw the way he landed16022008053.jpg

A nice big old dog fox in good nick, I called for about 20mins but to no avail so home to glass of my favorite and to wait for her in doors to come home :lol:

I thought I better lay him out to get a better photo for the album16022008054.jpg

Archived