a weight has been lifted

reloaderdan

hi all went fox shooting on saturday night and on the sunday morning had a phone call from the shepard to say one of his sheep had been shot oh that which promotes growth and vigour i thought here goes the fac any how i new in my heart of hearts that i had only fired at the fox and there was no way on earth i could have shot the sheep so i set out to clear my name and clear it i did with the help of my local flo basc the local hunt and google earth

i firstly informed my local police officer that there had been a problem and the finger of blam was pointed in my direction then went to basc to get some wonderfull advice from there firearms depatment and armed with all this i went to my flo and talked him through what had happned i then got as much infomation as i could like load charts for the round i used a birds eye view of the ground i shot over and marked the hight and distance i shot the fox on and where the sheep was found the next day and there is no way in the world i could have made the shot and there was no chance of a ricoshay having hit it then it was off to the local hunt to collect the sheep head and then with a witness down to the work shop to skin the head and remove the brain to look for any bullit strike and to my relife there was none to be found the only thing we could find was a small cut to the eye ball and this looked very much like it had happened on a barbed wire fence any how we photographed it every step of the way and this morning took the infomation to my flo and to my huge relife thanks to everyones hard work and a bit of stuberness from my self there was no charge to answer to this all started by a man who was out to pin it on the first person in the wrong place at the wrong time and that just happened to be me

so if ever you are in trouble like this and know for sure it was not you dont give up your ticket with out fighting your corner i worked bloody hard to get mine and im sure some pig headed man was not going to have it taken from me.

now im in the clear its of to bash some more charlies in the knowlage that im in the clear ;););):D:lol:

thanks guys no i still have my permission and all my other bits of land thank god really turned the tables on the guy who accused me lets just say i can see a rent increase in the not to distant future to keep his sheep on my land :lol::unsure:

Archived