For sale: Nightforce NXS 1-4x24 (ZS) and NXS 5.5-22x56

For sale, 2 Nightforce scopes:

1-4x24

NXS 1-4 x 24 with Zero Stop, mildot reticle, boxed, as new, pretty much mint, no marks on body or glass that I can see. Mounted on my AR15 straight pull and fired half a dozen times, perfect scope, I just don't get on well with this magnification. £950

5.5-22x56

NXS 5.5-22 x 56, NP-2DD reticle. Excellent condition, no box but otherwise as good as new, no marks to body or glass that I can see. Used very little (fewer than 50 rounds) on a 22 BR. £1100

Stuff

Payment by bank transfer or cash on collection (from New Malden in Surrey or a short drive by arrangement), or Paypal <spit> (Paypal fees not included).

Insured postage £15. These days to post something of this value actually costs more than this with proper insurance -- I'm not willing to post them without insurance, sorry.

Hello, how old is the 5.5 NF? Why are you selling it?

Thanks Phil

It was manufactured in 2009 I think but it was bought new by the original owner and he promptly got ill and never used it, it just sat in the box. I bought it from him recently pretty much as a favour. I was thinking I'd probably keep it but I can't really justify it as I don't 'need' it, as such. I have enough scopes. If you'd like some proof of my honesty/credentials I'll PM you my eBay ID, I've 400+ 100% positive feedbacks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. The dies are RCBS . 3 die set . 9mm luger. How does £20 + p+p sound ?

I think that was meant to be a PM... have PM'd you.

Archived