REVENGE IS SWEET

nemasis243

Hi there posted a story the other day " Charlie got his own back ", well last nite we went back to see if we could catch up with him :huh:

We left it quite late to go out as the police at the moment are running around the country lanes looking for the drink drivers, just didn't need the hastle of being stopped and questioned like a criminal for half an hour if you know what I mean :unsure: ,so we didn't go out till 3am this morning.

IT was lovely nice and quiet and no wind , as we turned into the lane a charlie wandered across in front of us about 150yrd away and went through a gate way , I got set up with the rifle out the window and we moved on just sticking the front of the truck into the field.

There was charlie about 60yrds away with not a care in the world :blink:

Squeezed off , job done :D , we did all the ground we could ,but as there is a river running through the middle and all the cattle were on that side we stayed where it was easy going,

I shot two the other side which we couldn't go and pick without doing a big loop and a mass of gates to open, :D .

And four on the side that we were on ,all done in about an hour and a half, then back home to get some shut eye,

Cheers Andy

10022008041.jpg

Its a Tikka 558 in 243win which I have had for some years , shot the first barrel out and a mate of mine in Scotland , Jim Young,put a new border barrel on it and blue printed the action and also did a trigger job, I use 58grn Vmax in her and she shoots 1/4" groups no probs, you see the difference when you start shooting things at longer distances than normal [above the 300yrd] this is were you get what you paid for.

Archived