Nightforce nxs 12x 42 x 56 mildot

Hi Mate

Is £700 any good to you

Steve

Hi steve i have a offer of the full asking price just waiting for funds to be transfered if it fails to go through i have the scope well priced imo

OMG has it come to this with NXS,s??? Nah,,,,,,,,!!!! probably not the most popular regardless of mag range though??,,I,d go £800? if no one else is in? Onehole

Its not the best mag range id say or best being mildot, but thats just me. but id say at £975 someone is getting a good scope for that price no matter what.

Its not the best mag range id say or best being mildot, but thats just me. but id say at £975 someone is getting a good scope for that price no matter what.

Yeah agree ,,,NXS glass is good for 20/25 mag and thats it!! ,,,,5x22 and 8x32 are more preferable with better range of adjustments,,,"if needed",,,,Would hope any NXS is still worth rock bottom £800 if minty,,,,

Yeah agree ,,,NXS glass is good for 20/25 mag and thats it!! ,,,,5x22 and 8x32 are more preferable with better range of adjustments,,,"if needed",,,,Would hope any NXS is still worth rock bottom £800 if minty,,,,

Id say £800 is very cheap none of mine would leave for less than £950 at rock bottom.

Archived