One from last month and 1st of 2008 with the lamp.

Guest northernchris

Guest northernchris

I went up to Scotland last month to see the folks and have a few days out of the workshop.After a few days up there i needed to get out with the rifle :lol: So i dragged the Mrs out to work the lamp for me:blink: F**K me it was stressfull :P Well after trying to get her not to talk loudly,and to get her to point the lamp in the general direction i wanted to look we spotted a fox sat out about 150 yrds :lol: I knocked the engine off and coasted to a halt with the Steyr pointed out of the window.The light went back on the fox.......Bam 1 dead fox :lol:

scotlandjan08005.jpg

Guest northernchris

Had a few since then,ive been known to shoot the odd 1 or 2 :P

Christ it was cold,the snow had been thawing that day but was starting to freeze hard again.

i feel for you chris when my wife first started shooting with me she was on the lamp and being next to an air base i was more likley to have a chopper land on me than shot something the light went everywhere apart from on the target bless her now she is a spot on lamping partner and not a bad shot either out shot me more than a few times :lol:

anyhow nice fox there mate :P

well done mate, im a rite grump when it comes to lampin, only my best mate knows how to lamp for me, i wont let anyone else do it. Its funny how we all have our own ways that we want the lamp handled, in the end i baught a scope mounted lightforce just to make sure its done my way :P

Archived