For sale: Sightron SIIISS 8-32x56 LRMOA scope

NOW SOLD... THANKS :)

For sale is my Sightron SIIISS 8-32X56 LRMOA scope. This is the exact model here at the Sightron website.

It has had very little use, I bought it off the original owner, he had also hardly used it, decided he wanted something lower powered. I am selling it because I miss an illuminated reticle and have just bought a Nightforce of the same mag from this very forum.

It's a stunning scope. I would describe it as mint condition except for a couple of minor marks in the finish, not really noticeable, I only noticed them when inspecting it closely to write this description. I have tried to photograph them but they did not come out (pictures here).

The glass is perfect, I can not detect any marks or blemishes on it at all.

Supplied with original box, black dustcover / slip, instruction manual, cleaning cloth (unopened), lens covers. Unfortunately the eyepiece lens cap is broken at one point on the circumference, most people I imagine would use Butler Creeks anyway but I have repaired it with some tape so it still performs its job.

Aim Field Sports have this at £890, given the excellent condition of the scope I am asking £690, or make me a sensible offer. Paypal fees and delivery extra (at cost).

Pictures are here.

Since I'm quite new around here, if you need reassurance as to my honesty etc. I can show you my ebay account with 400+ 100% positive feedbacks.

Any questions, fire away!

Archived