cz brno stock mod? .22lr

hi all.

looks like i might be getting hold of this spare stock i want for doing my own custom styling on.

just wanted to ask a few things please....

when i called him, the fella says its for a cz brno he said my 452 .22lr will 'drop straight in'. the only thing is the bolt holes wont line up. did he mean the two underneath? the actual bolt action 'bolt? or both!?

i am experienced with all aspects of woodwork etc, just wondered if anyone had done the mod and/or can give me some details on the build?

the Brno has a bolt in front off the trigger guard and mag well and the front one is under the rear sight. on the cz its on the receiver.

• 2 weeks later...

the Brno has a bolt in front off the trigger guard and mag well and the front one is under the rear sight. on the cz its on the receiver.

thanks sonic. its actually not worth the hassle is it really, thinking about it.

i am watching some proper one for my rifle now on evilbay.

cheers -.

thanks sonic. its actually not worth the hassle is it really, thinking about it.

i am watching some proper one for my rifle now on evilbay.

cheers -.

Does depend what you want. I'm not sure if the front screw on the cz is in the same place as the front mag housing screw on the brno. If it is then may not be to much to change them. The main thing with brno stocks is the low comb and thin fore end. I cut and raised the comb on mine but the woods too nice to fill out or stick lump's on to the fore end.

Archived