Nightforce 8-32x56 IR np2dd ret

As above this is the BR version with front PX adjustment. Scope is in perfect working order. There are some marks to the black finish from use. The 30mm tube has no crimping, complete with box, sunshade and manual, the qd mounts on photo are included. Crystal clear optics for long range target/vermin.

£750 posted or you can collect and have a look before you buy. I have this advertised on another forum also.post-9387-0-22062900-1366548782_thumb.jpgpost-9387-0-17652800-1366548815_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I've been looking for a varmint scope for a while but had set a £600 budget. Anywhere near??

Regards

Gary

No sorry mate...

How old is the scope,would it still be covered under warranty?I read somewhere NF arent standing by warranty on older BR scopes.If you can clear the above concerns up i could offer £675 if thats any use .

ATB. Paul.

How old is the scope,would it still be covered under warranty?I read somewhere NF arent standing by warranty on older BR scopes.If you can clear the above concerns up i could offer £675 if thats any use .

ATB. Paul.

I have owned it for about 4 years. I bought it from a Target shooter and cant remember how long he said he had it sorry. The serial number isN03414 if you can determin age from that. I dont know about the warranty but i wouldnt think its an issue with top quality stuff like these.....phil

Archived