A Message for Varminter & Deer Stalker

Greenbear

Guest varmartin

Well I have heard it all now....

A 40 minutes first half Mud wrestling competition in Whales between three grown men.... :lol: :lol:

Tell us it wasn`t so !!!

Martin

Was great to meet you buddy!!!

As for the score , you enjoy it my friend!!!!! :lol: :lol:

All the very best..................

RAY..................................... :lol: :lol:

I am afraid so, an evening and morning of Ray enlightening me on his reloading techniques, followed by occasion grunts from the deer stalker himself led to a day trip to look for some reds with Keith and Ray - This is only because the sex was so poor!!!!!!!

I was ribed mercilessy about Wales not having a chance at the rugby, asked constantly what the score was up to half time, after this I was able to make my escape. The rest is as they say - History

To be honest I now know how to correctly clean and reload for my rifles and am aware Keith has had one to many cream scones, being cornish he reckons its his right........

A thouroughly entertaining weekend and look forward to the next one.

Having slept in the same room as Ray, I must admit he is very touchy feely and friendly like :lol::lol:

I am afraid so, an evening and morning of Ray enlightening me on his reloading techniques, followed by occasion grunts from the deer stalker himself led to a day trip to look for some reds with Keith and Ray - This is only because the sex was so poor!!!!!!!

I was ribed mercilessy about Wales not having a chance at the rugby, asked constantly what the score was up to half time, after this I was able to make my escape. The rest is as they say - History

To be honest I now know how to correctly clean and reload for my rifles and am aware Keith has had one to many cream scones, being cornish he reckons its his right........

A thouroughly entertaining weekend and look forward to the next one.

Having slept in the same room as Ray, I must admit he is very touchy feely and friendly like :o:o

Hey you never complained that night!! , I knew i should of kept to the sheep!!!!!! ;):lol:

All the best.....................

RAY............................... :D;)

Archived