cracking morning

Guest ds2

dsc00180hc4.jpg

dsc00181fv4.jpg

dsc00175sn8.jpg

i went out for a drive around this morning, the sky was awsome went out looking for a fox , drove down an old track just half way down the track a fox crossed infront of me at about 70yds, so i got the rifle out and just about to get out of my truck when i noticed i was getting watched by plod from the main road , so i just carried on and stalked the fox. going through the gate and looking for the fox, he was off his mark and heading for the hills, as plod were now out of car and watching me ,at the botton of the feild was a crow feeding 200yds away so i got layed down and let it have an 87g ticket to heaven, walked down and picked it up walking back to my truck plod were now getting back into ther car and moving away giving me the thumbs up, they must have phoned in my reg number while they were watching there mornings sport rgds dave.

whats the gun specs please?

ja

hi silent, remmy 700 adl chopped to 20", hs precision stock with floor plate fitted , timney trigger, nightforce scope, t8 mod. fed with home loads .dave. :lol:

love the stock and action :lol:

whats the first letter on the action??? ie E....... .......?

I will be looking at building an m40 clone shortly and want a walnut stock just like that and a very early action so if you see any going :lol::lol:

have you any pics of a clone m40

sorry mate just taking the pee about the walnut stock of course but its like what I am looking for

yours looked kinda walnut brown :lol: still its a lovely stock or I wouldnt be asking about it :)

the m40a1 stock fibre glass but I couldnt afford one

I am hoping to find a c reg or earlier action thats still tight

I will find a pic of m40a1 smear and put it on in a mo :)

Archived