Good value custom turrets

Came across these on my travels, good value may order a set myself for my fav tac20 load.

Kenton industries

If you`ve got them already how the jam doughnut do you work them :mellow:

hey vim

i think your turrets are 4 clicks to the inch if i remember right.

so at 100y (or there abouts) if you move your scope 4 clicks the bullet impact will be moved 1" up or down,or left or right

now here comes the magic stuff,

you can do this one of 2 ways

first method is to go out and plot your bullet drop out at different rangers,all the way out to the furthest distance you are ever going to shoot. then make a note of the drop your bullet has at them rangers.

lets just say your bullet at 500y dropped 35" this is 7 MOA which would be 7" on your scope (move your scope turret up to number 7 or 28 clicks) this will give you your rifle zeroed for 500y, so you can aim straight at something that is at 500y away, this is far far better than guesstimating hold over, but don't forget the wind,

she will bite you every time.

the other way to do it is get yourself a exbal program or something similar and when you have put in all your data it will tell you the adjustments to make on your scope, (wind and drop)

then all you have to do is verify them.

you Will need to chronograph your load,find out your bullet BC hight of your scope above bore and so on.

give me a bell if you need any more info

ATB

Colin :lol:

Archived