Laserluchs Remote Switch

dogfox1

Hi

Does anyone use the Laserluchs Remote switch that straps to the stock with one of their Illuminators.

Is the switch operation silent, hate noisy switches that scarce close in foxes.

Cannot find any information on it.

D

Hi

Does anyone use the Laserluchs Remote switch that straps to the stock with one of their Illuminators.

Is the switch operation silent, hate noisy switches that scarce close in foxes.

Cannot find any information on it.

D

AH,

It appears no one on here has tried one of those remotes, does anyone use the dimmer switch which goes on the rear of their illuminator.

The whole illuminator range looks like good pieces of kit.

Need something for short range 20 to 100 metres max for use in dense woodland where even the best tubes fail under the thick canopy in summer.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

D

In that case yes, I use the dimmer. It's a fantastic switch but at an extortionate price. It does click when you switch on but I'd say it's more of a feel of a click than a noise and less noisy than some nv mono's switching on. I haven't had a problem with the click noise but if it was you could leave the laser turned on and just flick the thumbwheel switch down to minimum where there is no output as if it's turned off. To be honest though Im not sure if it's still consuming any battery power then but it last's so long I wouldn't be worried anyway. I always dim mine down and just turn it up to the minimum to give eyeshine if needed. If you've already got the laserluchs get the switch. If not just buy a pulsar, it does the same thing at a lot less money, just doesn't look as pretty .....

Archived