nightmaster 800 v olight m3x

chopperjase

i have been running a nightmaster 800 with a red pill for about a month and ive found it very effective out to 250 yds so far .

tonight i swing in to Dauntsey guns on my way home from work and clinton shoves a torch in my hand an OLIGHT M3X and sais nip out the back and compare this to our NIGHTMASTER ,so we went out and had a scan over our back field.

in comparison the OLIGHT M3X threw the beam 250 yds which is as long as the field you could easily id foxes with it at i reckon 300 plus .it is without doubt the best torch i have ever seen in real conditions and the beam is not super narrow either.

plus it has a 1 inch body the night master scope mount fits it a treat for scope mounting,white light only i think runs on rechargeables and cr123 if you want.the retail price is about 100 pounds,any how i thought it was better than my old blazerlight set up with 100 watt bulb, just thought id share oh its slightly bigger than the nightmaster for 100 quid i thought it was amazing.

all the best

Thanks for the heads up on this torch. I used the Nightmaster with the red pill but to be honest 130 yards was a strectch, I must say the rabbits were not spooked. I would struggle to shoot a fox with it past 150 yards so have ordered the white pill. Must say though its very good with the IR pill and lads with Pulsars NVs would see the benefit of using the Nightmaster.

Archived