CG Remy 700 Trigger - Sourcing in the UK?

Tiff

I'm after a CG trigger for my Remy 700 in .308, but so far haven't had any luck finding one this side of the pond.

I have one on my .22lr training/LSR rifle (a Finnfire Range) and I find the CG trigger similar to my TRG 42.

Basically I find the familiarity very helpful when switching between rifles and as such, really want one for my Remy 700....

So any ideas where to find one or even better, does anyone have one stashed away they are willing to sell?

Failing that, are there any alternatives to the CG unit that offer the same true two stage pull?

As ever, any help greatly appreciated.

Tiff

I'm after a CG trigger for my Remy 700 in .308, but so far haven't had any luck finding one this side of the pond.

I have one on my .22lr training/LSR rifle (a Finnfire Range) and I find the CG trigger similar to my TRG 42.

Basically I find the familiarity very helpful when switching between rifles and as such, really want one for my Remy 700....

So any ideas where to find one or even better, does anyone have one stashed away they are willing to sell?

Failing that, are there any alternatives to the CG unit that offer the same true two stage pull?

As ever, any help greatly appreciated.

Tiff

I'm just in the process of exporting some, could add to the order if you don't find it over here.

Archived