.308 Tikka Master Sporter Rifle

This rifle needs no introduction really, they are quite rare and very hard to get hold of.

It shoots in the .3's at 100 yards off a bipod and balances extremely well for offhand shooting. I believe I'm the second owner and it has seen approximately 1,200 rounds in total. I know of some that are still shooting sub MOA after 8,000rds - so it's barely broken it

The trigger is a great adjustable single stage unit that breaks very cleanly. It comes with one original 5 shot magazine.

The oiled stock was re-finished a few years ago and has only light marks on it. The action/barrel are in similarly excellent condition, with only couple of very small light marks to the bluing from the rifle slip. The crown is unmarked and the bore is nice and crisp.

It would make a great range rifle and is equally at home stalking, due to its superb balance and handling.

I'm asking £699 + RFD fees.

Secondly for sale is a Tikka Master Sporter 595 .243win action/barrel & original adjustable trigger. The barrel has seen under 250 rounds from new and is also in excellent condition. A great base for a semi or full custom rifle.

I'm asking £399 + RFD fees

Thanks,

Tiff

DSC_0127_zps78c27f93.jpg

DSC_0120_zps56c2e435.jpg

DSC_0125_zps2959265a.jpg

DSC_0129_zpsffc5ea52.jpg

N.B. Scope, mounts and sling not included.

Archived