Awesome joe West Sako quad stock

Finished my Joe West Sako quad stock the other day and finally got it zero checked yesterday at Carlton moor range. My dad has had a stock done at the same time as me as well , a Sako quad BUT in left hand thumb hole. To say we are pleased with the stocks is a UNDERSTATMENT!! The service we have received from Joe and Simon has been first class and can't thank them enough. I stock is finished in Brown/black and I feel looks a real head turner. Before the stock was fitted the rifle performed very well indeed, it is a 17 hmr, I had hardly any kick with the plastic stock it did have but now when shot with the new stock it feels completely dead. At Carlton moor yesterday I managed my best groups of 4 4 shot one hole groups!! REALLY REALLY happy. My dad has been struggling for years with his right handed stock being left handed but last night I saw something I have not seen for ages while shooting with him...... a SMILE , he now transformed with his shooting and looks so much more relaxed/comfortable. He also managed to do a 3 shot one hole group, something he has never done before. I will have my other rifles done in the new year with Joe west stocks and can't wait. Anyone thinking of have a laminate stock done but unsure , my advice go straight to Joe west/Simon west , FIRST CLASS !!! I will try and add some pictures but don't really know how to .

Finished my Joe West Sako quad stock the other day and finally got it zero checked yesterday at Carlton moor range. My dad has had a stock done at the same time as me as well , a Sako quad BUT in left hand thumb hole. To say we are pleased with the stocks is a UNDERSTATMENT!! The service we have received from Joe and Simon has been first class and can't thank them enough. I stock is finished in Brown/black and I feel looks a real head turner. Before the stock was fitted the rifle performed very well indeed, it is a 17 hmr, I had hardly any kick with the plastic stock it did have but now when shot with the new stock it feels completely dead. At Carlton moor yesterday I managed my best groups of 4 4 shot one hole groups!! REALLY REALLY happy. My dad has been struggling for years with his right handed stock being left handed but last night I saw something I have not seen for ages while shooting with him...... a SMILE , he now transformed with his shooting and looks so much more relaxed/comfortable. He also managed to do a 3 shot one hole group, something he has never done before. I will have my other rifles done in the new year with Joe west stocks and can't wait. Anyone thinking of have a laminate stock done but unsure , my advice go straight to Joe west/Simon west , FIRST CLASS !!! I will try and add some pictures but don't really know how to .

Cool they are something to behold arnt they, give us a shout if you need help with pictures.

Archived