taliban hunting funny as hell

silentsoulsleave308holes

Guest varmartin

Laughed so much I near brought my tea up.. :D

;):D:lol: I must appologies Jamie.....Im a numpty.

What I meant was ...Get to bed :lol: :lol:

Just seen the time you posted..

Millpool...your a numpy too.

Martin

good point martin!, silent why arent at work?? i hope uur not skyving my ladd!!!! ;):D:lol:

you forgot to put"without prejudice" on your post infering i am a "numptey" i have forwarded this post to my lawyers , mesers grabbit ,stash it and scarper !! you will no doubt be hearing from them in the near future!!! :lol::lol::D:lol:

Laughed so much I near brought my tea up.. :D

;):D:lol: I must appologies Jamie.....Im a numpty.

What I meant was ...Get to bed :lol: :lol:

Just seen the time you posted..

Millpool...your a numpy too.

Martin

you forgot to put "without prejudice" on your inference that i am a "numpty" i have sent this on to my lawyers at the well known firm of" grab it ,stash it and scarper!! no doubt you wil hear from them in due course !! they take numpty calling on the internet as a very serious matter my lad!! :D:lol:

Guest varmartin
you forgot to put "without prejudice" on your inference that i am a "numpty" i have sent this on to my lawyers at the well known firm of" grab it ,stash it and scarper!! no doubt you wil hear from them in due course !! they take numpty calling on the internet as a very serious matter my lad!! :lol::lol:

Please accept my appologies if the word `Numpty offended you....as it has several meanings I will list a few.

NUMPTY..

A term of endearment by Rab C Nesbitt before he nuts you!

Cum 'ere ya numpty before I put the heid on ye

NUMPTY

A rare carcenogenic orchid native to the congo driven from there natural habitat by migrant guatemalan farmers and the north american grey squirrel now indigenous to the interior of 21 ft scaffold tubes marked with yellow paint.

NUMPTY

A guy who always stands as close as possible to you when at the urinal and who you are sure is sneaking a peak...

My friend John-Roy is a real numpty I caught him checking out the goods...

NUMPTY

A complete Tard, Someone that doesn't know their arse hole from their Ear hole! Someone that has to have every little thing repeated to them at least twice..... repeated to them at least twice!

That bloke is such a numpty, I made his password his first name and I still had to spell it for him !

NUMPTY

Numpty first surfaced on the terraces of west of Scotland football grounds, many many years ago. A player who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a shovel would be a f***ing numpty.

"Awww Jimmy you f************ing numpty!! You couldnae score wi' ma' sister!"

A short grey haired easily irritated Citizens Advice Bureau Advisor

But definitely not you.....

Sorry.... I was bored so i googled it.

Martin

Archived