quick detachable mounts

22-250jock

info needed please lads

a keeper friend of mine needs to be able to change scopes on his T3, he's currently got a leupold vx3 8.5-25x50 with the varmint hunters reticle fitted

however he's just started culling and at last light is struggling to see the cross hairs. the other is a s&b 8x56 which with a thicker cross hair.

he wants to be able to switch between the two, so whats his best options?

cheers jock

ps remember he's a keeper, so he wants value for money :lol:

Hi Jock, the system I use on pretty much a daily bases is with a t3 lite with EGW picatinny rail. I swap between a zeiss, s&b, nightforce and pulsar. The rings I use are the warne quick detatch. Never noticed a shift in poi whatsoever and I keep to a strict regime when I take off/ put on a scope. :)

info needed please lads

a keeper friend of mine needs to be able to change scopes on his T3, he's currently got a leupold vx3 8.5-25x50 with the varmint hunters reticle fitted

however he's just started culling and at last light is struggling to see the cross hairs. the other is a s&b 8x56 which with a thicker cross hair.

he wants to be able to switch between the two, so whats his best options?

cheers jock

ps remember he's a keeper, so he wants value for money :lol:

Jock

I have a set of Leupold QWR Mounts here for sale, I used them to put my Longbow on and of the rifle until I got another rifle now not needed. I have to say they were excellent and never lost zero, I watched the you tube clip of sirslotsalot ie Alan using them thats why I got them.

Archived