McMillan A5 Stock for Remington Short Action

post-2347-0-11316900-1351622151_thumb.jpg

I have for sale a McMillan A5 Stock with adjustable cheek piece for a Remington 700 Short Action or it's clones. The stock has been beautifully and professionally steel pillar bedded. At this time it was also inlet for aftermarket detachable bottom magazine metal, which it comes complete with and one 10 round magazine. The stock is in mint condition and finished in 80%Olive/10%Black/10%Grey marbled finish.

I'm looking for £595 posted for the complete stock and bottom metal (serious enquiries only please, this is a already a bargain given the cost of the stock, components and the Gunsmith work)

Having trouble uploading pics to site but can be sent by e-mail on reqest.

I have for sale a McMillan A5 Stock with adjustable cheek piece for a Remington 700 Short Action or it's clones. The stock has been beautifully and professionally steel pillar bedded. At this time it was also inlet for aftermarket detachable bottom magazine metal, which it comes complete with and one 10 round magazine. The stock is in mint condition and finished in 80%Olive/10%Black/10%Grey marbled finish.

I'm looking for £595 posted for the complete stock and bottom metal (serious enquiries only please, this is a already a bargain given the cost of the stock, components and the Gunsmith work)

Having trouble uploading pics to site but can be sent by e-mail on reqest.

Hi:details and photos please (balfour998@btinternet.com)

Archived