RABBIT SEASON BEGINS ALREADY!!

gaz6br

Had the first order of rabbits come in this week just 30, but it won't kick off till it gets colder really. But hit some good rabbiting ground on the kobota, little over an hour and my mate had 34 down, job done, little tricky as well at the min trying to pick the big bunnys out, still a few half grown around, little early, dont normally start till end of September early October. For saying we had over 1500 last winter there is plenty about so should be good. Called in on a bit of new ground on the way back, not much but bagged 2 more foxes, so well worth a look ;):)

Nice work Gaz. Do you sell them to a butcher or a game dealer and what do they give you? I get £1.50 headshot, cleaned and skinned. Keeps me in ammo as I don't shoot massive numbers. I'm looking forward to when it gets cold, more rabbits and Charlie will be that bit more hungry and desperate. :)

Yes mate i no what your saying. We sell to butchers and restaurants mainly, we gut, skin and bag them all butchers £2 each, straight to the restaurant £2:50 £3 each depending on size of order and the drive to deliver. One butcher has around 20-30 rabbits off us a week so when it starts we will be busy. Also all the plucking of pheasant, duck and pigeon aswell ;)-_-

Archived