Redding carbide button assembly for .264

I purchased this in error, that is the seller sent me the wrong item and its no good to me!

Brand new Redding Competition bushing neck die carbide button assembly for .264 Winmag Kit no 98326

I suppose the .264 free floating bushing could be installed in any redding die for .264/6.7mm without the need to use the rod.

How does £16 posted sound. The carbide button collar and pin alone are at least £22 plus postage

Mark

Hi Mark

have you still got this carbide button sizer assembly mate, and what exactly is there with it mate ! :blush:

Regards

Steve

I purchased this in error, that is the seller sent me the wrong item and its no good to me!

Brand new Redding Competition bushing neck die carbide button assembly for .264 Winmag Kit no 98326

I suppose the .264 free floating bushing could be installed in any redding die for .264/6.7mm without the need to use the rod.

How does £16 posted sound. The carbide button collar and pin alone are at least £22 plus postage

Mark

Hi

Yes I still have the kit

You get, a carbide free floating button, the centre rod and the thing to stop the button falling off the rod (or the rod on your die) plus a decapping pin

ATB

Mark

Archived