For sale would like to sell all as a group make me an offer

One set of new unused medium scope rings for a Davison scope rail 30mm £90 posted

.AIM 50'' drag bag tan A1 condition £120 posted

Redding 6MMBR competition die set setting die and neck sizing die set one body die and a second necking die will spilt used £160 posted

308 mixed die set RSBS and fosters £50 posted

selection of bushing dies £10 each

Smart reloader primer & two case holder £30 posted

AI 5 mag as new £50 posted

Harris biepod 6-9 good condition £50 posted

100 used lapua 6mmbr cases only used two times £40 posted

100 used lapua 308 cases only used one time £40 posted

would considered any offers for full job lot

please give me time to post as working shifts

If you are not happy with any thing just send it back and full refund giving without any question

also on sale on anther site

Andy

WILL NOW SPLIT

i have already had some interest in some bits so to be fair they have first refusal on some bits.

They are dies, powder thrower, harris bipods

Andy

shame i have just ordered a few bits you have here new! why does that always happen!

Yes

The times i have just bought new after waiting for weeks for something to come up and the next day there it is.

Andy

Yes

The times i have just bought new after waiting for weeks for something to come up and the next day there it is.

Andy

i might have the 6mm br brass andy. if i could have 1st refusal.just brought 1 from my dad not sure how much brass he has with it and how old it is.will confirm by tonight cheers Jim. will also ask if there is anything he is looking for in your list

That's a shame

,I thought you were going to let me know if you split everything?

Thought i had first dibs

Moses

Hi

just to let everyone know as there has been a lot of interest in some bits, that Moses had first dibs on 6mmbr dies and the AIM 50 BAG

Andy

Hi there,

I am interested in your RCBS Rock Chucker press. What condition is it in? Will you take £100.00 posted. If so how do I make payment to you.

Kind Regards

Foxpro

• 2 weeks later...

My Lyman 55 powder thrower has just arrived in mint condition as advertised. Thank you very much Andy, I took it apart and gave it a thorough cleaning, reassembled and tested it for consistency on my Kern PCB precision balance scales and was pleasantly surprised to find it can consistently throw charges to tolerances of +or- 0.1 grains with Viht 120.

Fantastic !!!!

Thanks Again.

Hi Ronny

glad you are happy

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived