ATA Quad Rifle Travel Case

Hi gents,

I have for sale a quad rifle case. Highest rating from ATA for a travel case. I kept this case for myself but have never used and now with a baby on the way I think I am unlikely to need any time soon, so it must go to free up space. The price is £250.00 plus carriage, which should be around the £15-20 mark.

I also have a multi weapon case for this. This one is a military standar case quite capable of safely storing 10 rifles or a selection of rifles and other gear. This case is quite large and would be ideal for those who need to carry a lot of gear in their travels (may even fit the kitchen sink in it!). This case was a sample and the foam has been pre-cut to suit 10x AK-47's, plugs magazines and bayonets. It is a bit dusty from making the rounds in the Middle East, but it has never been used and is in perfect condition, so I would say it is mint. You can have it for £300 plus carriage, or you can collect it in London.

If you are interested, please drop me a PM and I will send further info if required.

Regards,

George

2010-10-18_13-12-53_566.jpg

2skb-5014-open-left.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived