Visit to Accuracy International

shooter79

Afternoon folks,

Just wondering if anyone on here has visited Accuracy International recently. As i'm on the look out for one in .308 i thought it would help to have a look around the plant in Portsmouth. As of the start of July i will be working there so it will be right around the corner. I'm just waiting for a call back from a guy called Nick, anyone know him?

Please share your thoughts if your a fan of AI.

Regards

Carl.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Carl. I work with Nick at Accuracy International in Portsmouth and have been a member of this forum for a while (although have not posted before) as well as a keen shooter and hunter. Unfortunately we are not open to the public for visits due to security reasons. The only visitors we receive are military and police personnel by arranged appointment. Sorry we cannot accommmodate your request. Our retail distributor Sporting Services is in Crawley and they can show you many of our products and if you have any questions, you can always send an email through our website at ai@accuracyinternational.org

We hope you understand and are pleased to see so many AI owners on this great forum.

Alice Bond

Archived