223 Magic's new foxing workhorse

There have been hammerings and bangings coming from the basement for a while now and it would seem that Mike has been a busy boy. He dropped in with it yesterday to have the moderator fitted so I thought I would take a few snaps for your interest.

Mike's Tikka has been through a few changes since he purchased it but I think he may just have settled on a specification that he is happy with.

The action and barrel are still the original T3 Lite stainless in .223 but are now nestled comfortably in a lightweight Carbon Kevlar stock from PSE Composites. The stock is finished with medium stippling and a Kaiser grip.

Sat on the top is a shiny new Starlight Longbow day/night scope mmmmmmmm.:ph34r: :ph34r:

The package is extremely light and has excellent balance...... so no excuses this winter.

moderator004.jpg

moderator006.jpg

moderator005.jpg

Nice! I'm saving up for the PSE T3 stock for my T3. Love the stippling, was that a specified extra?

The stock has a medium stipple with the kaiser grip, they also put a slight palm swell on the left hand side all in the price, it is very light and totaly suits the T3 stainless light. When it arrived it looked like an ok stock ! but when I fitted it on it seemed to totaly transform the rifle, I love it ! especialy with the Longbow on top !!!

ATB

Mike...

Archived