Fun vids on my new channel

Guest richness

Guest richness

Guys I've started a new YouTube channel called SharpshootingUK

Here's a little taster:

There's going to be all manner of varminting vids on there, plus a lot of no-BS product reviews (including some very new and exciting products from the UK in addition to great kit from the States) plus how-tos and a lot of giggles

If you feel the need to keep up to date and show support then please do subscribe (you'll then be automatically informed when we post new vids)

Best regards to all, Richard

Guest richness

Lol yes it's expensive ( we burned 300 carts there last time) but we only do it every few months and when it's busy (like ten times more frantic than that vid) you'd pay any money it is so much fun :D

No nobody is driving them- they are merely seeking cover having been disturbed and they will swarm towards you if cover is that way

I've added an istrelok ballistic app video today and reviews of zeiss prf rangefinder, atlas accu-shot monopod etc are to follow later this afternoon

Cheers guys :)

Guest richness

I see you got your trouser legs well tied LOL

lol yeah sometimes when we go and flush out the pig huts, they only really have one way out and that is pretty much straight towards you. I've shot many at a couple of yards (yes they do fairly go flying) but missed some too - only to hear them scuttle past your trouser legs :( Makes my flesh crawl but it is certainly an incentive to shoot well :)

Archived