C4 Urban Foxes

Gunsgobang88

As per above, Channel 4 tonight 8pm, Urban Foxes,

Alan

P.S. Here in Surrey we have urbane foxes!

I know about the foxes in Surrey Alan! (programme is a little slanted in favour of fox lovers in my view)(so far!)The presenter is an ex RSPCA vet :rolleyes:

Martin

I thought this was about using C4 to deal with foxes ? Disappointed !!!

Pretty biased if favour of fox huggers if you ask me Tack

Martin

Pretty biased if favour of fox huggers if you ask me Tack

Martin

Defo , in fact I've just caught the end of the program and its the usual foxy woxy's lovey shite !

I still think c4 or maybe Semtex to deal with foxes would make a more interesting program !

uummm not sure about the weirdo walking his fox on a lead around the market to drum up funds for his sanctuary. The kids coming up were getting their faces far too close for my liking :blink:

I think the program shows exactly what we are up against in the future.

Country folk being dictated to by simple minded and ill informed city folk without a clue what goes on in the country.

Lets run a poll on how long its going to be before some muppet tries to make the fox a protected species like the badger ?

Urban foxes are just feral dogs and their numbers need keeping in check like any other pest. Trapping/shooting/snaring or poisoning, I really don't care how you do it as long as the numbers are kept in check.

I can see whats behind the program , but as a group of people we realy do need to chose our comments and views a little more carefully on an open forum ! To state foxes need control is quite reasonable but by any means will only draw a reply wich will be easy for any anti shooting hunting group to get behind and the general public will side with.

Ronny iam not having a Dig at you I know from your posts you love your sport and respect your quarry.

But we need to show all the other bodys who read hunting shooting forums we have a bit more going on upstairs than the closed minded tree huggers.

I think the program shows exactly what we are up against in the future.

Country folk being dictated to by simple minded and ill informed city folk without a clue what goes on in the country.

Lets run a poll on how long its going to be before some muppet tries to make the fox a protected species like the badger ?

Urban foxes are just feral dogs and their numbers need keeping in check like any other pest. Trapping/shooting/snaring or poisoning, I really don't care how you do it as long as the numbers are kept in check.

Well said Ronny, just watched it my self a very biased programme. The only handy thing on it was the live tracking, if I lived near by I would be out with the palm pc and the .22. Utterly pointless treating a city fox for mange as a month down the line it will have it again!

I know about the foxes in Surrey Alan! (programme is a little slanted in favour of fox lovers in my view)(so far!)The presenter is an ex RSPCA vet :rolleyes:

Martin

Not only did you have an Ex RSPCA vet presenting the program, the other Guy is the Senior Vet at the RSPCA West Hatch Branch near Taunton, slightly biased would be an under statement, it never ceases to amaze me that they never seem to get the right people on these sort of programs, god its makes me so bl---y angry.

Tony.

Archived