Just in.

Guest northernchris

Guest northernchris

I went out today to try and get a nice young munty,to maybe have on Christmas day,well as all the best layed plans go it didnt happen,i set up just shy of 300 yrds from where they normaly cross into the field and waited and waited.........................and waited ;) But hay there is always tomorrow ;) I took a couple of pics while i was there.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

Guest tikka243

Thats usually the case though when ya set up and wait for them...always tomorrow like you say though.

I managed another "damaged" munty medal on friday. It only had one antler and its the 2nd time this year that i've shot a medal munty that was like that. Didn't manage to get the photo of fridays munty as the batteries had gone flat in my camera, i'm just waiting for my mate to email it to me. I'll post the pic when he sends it as he reckons it would have been a monster head for a muntjac ;) i also shot 10 roe on last weeks stalking trip (2 days)

Nice view and photos Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

Good luck on your next trip and hopefully you can bag some venison for Christmas!!!!! ( let us know how you get on ).....

All the best....................

RAY................................ :( :(

I went out today to try and get a nice young munty,to maybe have on Christmas day,

Get yourself a nice free range organic bronze Norfolk turkey, you tight wad! ;)

Archived