night vision

gunnery

Hi all a mate of mine just rang he controls rabbits on a golf course and he as ask me about a night vision scope he only shoots the rabbits with a air rifle (fac) and is looking to shoot no more than 70-80 yrds but even so he is asking for something that is really clear and spot on at that distance what can people recommend and what have you got for sale i dont think he wants digital from the way he was talking thanks gunnery.

i camo thanks for re-ply he is looking for cracking picture do you know if there is one out there what will do the job not sure my self what you mean by dedicated i suppose that means leaving it on the same same rifle?thanks

i camo thanks for re-ply he is looking for cracking picture do you know if there is one out there what will do the job not sure my self what you mean by dedicated i suppose that means leaving it on the same same rifle?thanks

Ye dedicated means just that, add-on fits onto the day scope via DSA (day scope adaptor) this save tying up a rifle, unless he goes down the route of a good dedicated sitting on a picatinny rail then he could swap between the two. You are only in Wigan not far from me if you want to see both give us a pm.

thanks camo that would be great but like i said it is for a mate of mine he lives in bristol i will get in touch with him do you have anything for sale then i could let him know thanks

Archived