A SPOT OF FERRETTING

Looks like you had a great day Mark,it may suprise some on here but i love ferreting and dog work(bet no one will turst me now and they will think im a poacher :lol: ) For me i would rather ferret and catch rabbits with the dog than pop them with the rimmy.

Here are a couple of pics off my older dogs taken this summer now 10 years old and not looking too bad,they may look familiar as they are from down your way and i have seen quite a few from there from the same strain.

IMG_0415_1.jpg

IMG_0404_1.jpg

IMG_0399_1.jpg

Looks like you had a great day Mark,it may suprise some on here but i love ferreting and dog work(bet no one will turst me now and they will think im a poacher :lol: ) For me i would rather ferret and catch rabbits with the dog than pop them with the rimmy.

Here are a couple of pics off my older dogs taken this summer now 10 years old and not looking too bad,they may look familiar as they are from down your way and i have seen quite a few from there from the same strain.

IMG_0415_1.jpg

IMG_0404_1.jpg

IMG_0399_1.jpg

martin

be very careful. you may get yourself a bit of unwanted attention by you know who.

but then again you can all ways pull the plug on him and erase his comments :D;);)

ATB

Colin ;)

Sunday saw us out on the edge of the moor ferretting , it was bloody freezing about -2c all day. The rabbits didnt want to bolt either so plenty of digging.

knarsdale004Small.jpg

knarsdale007Small.jpg

Nice haul you had. At -2c you had no worries that they were going to spoil.

Archived