Gutted

tony

I have today found out that I will loose the small estate that I have been deer stalking on for the past 7 years or so, this estate was not very big but it always produced some excellent stalking on Roe and was a fantastic bit of ground and it has been a great privilage to have stalked on it. The keeper of the estate says he wants to stalk himself more often so thats me out of it, I dont blame him and I fully understand him, I am just so gutted and its the 1st April on Sunday, (shot in the dark)I am now on the look out for some good ground to stalk on, so if anyone knows of anything going in the Devon/Somerset area, please, please, please, let me know, I have DSC level 1 and insured, etc, etc.

Thanks, Tony.

I have today found out that I will loose the small estate that I have been deer stalking on for the past 7 years or so, this estate was not very big but it always produced some excellent stalking on Roe and was a fantastic bit of ground and it has been a great privilage to have stalked on it. The keeper of the estate says he wants to stalk himself more often so thats me out of it, I dont blame him and I fully understand him, I am just so gutted and its the 1st April on Sunday, (shot in the dark)I am now on the look out for some good ground to stalk on, so if anyone knows of anything going in the Devon/Somerset area, please, please, please, let me know, I have DSC level 1 and insured, etc, etc.

Thanks, Tony.

Bad news Tony, feel for you, hope you get sorted soon.

Archived