Review of 900 Lumen LED Cree torch

clivej

I got this torch in from DinoDirect.com to give a review on.

Details:

UltraFire™ C8 SSC P7 900Lumens LED Flashlight (1 x 18650) @$22.99 inc. postage. No battery and takes 1 x 18650 type.

http://www.dinodirect.com/ultrafire-...1-x-18650.html

Powerful and reliable-this SSC P7 LED flashlight is a must have! An outstanding value in a high quality super bright LED flashlight, this portable 900 lumens LED flashlight is one of the most impressive flashlights. Using advanced technology, this SSC P7 LED flashlight produces amazingly bright light. This SSC P7 LED flashlight can be owned for household using, and it also can be purchased as gift for those who love outdoor sports like hiking, climbing and fishing, etc. Compact sized, classical appearance and advanced craftsmanship make this SSC P7 LED flashlight attractive in the flashlight family. The bright 900 lumens LED flashlight is also anti-roll, slip-resistant body and anti-reverse. This UltraFire SSC P7 900 lumens LED flashlight is really a good choice for daily life. Get one back home before it sold out! You will get more than you paid.

After using it out in the field I found it gave a very bright long throw beam and I could pick out rabbits through the scope out to 125y.

The only problem that people may find troublesome was the beam was wide. But I overcame this by pushing some plastic tubing over the end of it to contain the beam.

Would I reconmend this torch = Yes

Value for money = 8/10

Features = 8/10

UltraFire-C8-SSC-P7-900Lumens-LED-Flashlight-1-x-18650.jpg

Archived