try clearing this with your flo

John RPA

I stumbled upon this and had to share it. I forgot to add that the muzzle brake on that rifle weighs 13 pounds LOL. This rifle is the McBros .95 caliber rifle.The .950 JDJ is the world's largest, and most powerful caliber rifle cartridge. Loaded .950 JDJ cartridges are approximately the length of an empty .50 BMG casing (i.e., 4"), and are based on a 20x102mm case shortened and necked up to accept the .950" bullet.[1] Projectiles are custom-made and most commonly weigh 3,600 grains (230 g) which is 8.2 ounces or over half a pound.and ammo costs $40 a round

This featured the other day on the 6mmBR.com site. Good fun I dare say, if you have deep pockets and a chunk of desert or prairie handy to play with it. It shouldn't be under "Varminting" though - not unless you have access to the sort of varmints I don't want to meet, like a T rex...

Tony

Guest richness

This featured the other day on the 6mmBR.com site. Good fun I dare say, if you have deep pockets and a chunk of desert or prairie handy to play with it. It shouldn't be under "Varminting" though - not unless you have access to the sort of varmints I don't want to meet, like a T rex...

Tony

God you'd have to give the beaters a good lunch wouldn't you :)

Archived