Weekend Varminting with a bonus.

6mmBR

Just a quick thankyou to Ray for sorting out another great weekend :blink:

We had a ball, varminting and exploding a few pigeons :blink: also a couple of nights after old ginger.

Ray had a particularily big old dog fox.

The bonus was I managed to get a Roe doe on Monday evening, I was dead chuffed :huh: thanks to Keith's hard work. Next time a Red maybe :blink:

I'll pop a few pics up over the next few days, the only sad bit is the batteries were low in my camera so I didn't get any pics of the Roe :(

Cheers all

Dave

You are more than welcome Dave!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::huh:

Nigel , Dave managed to bag a Cornish fox on the Saturday so what with the pigeon / crow / fox and a roe deer i think we could say he had a Cornish Mc nab!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

All the best....................

RAY......................................... :D:(

Cheers Nigel, I'm sure we'll meet up at some stage and thanks for the kind offer, maybe next time :blink:

Ray cheers again, Cornish McNab perhaps we have started something. You can tell Keith those venison bangers are to die for :blink:

Panther good luck with your opening day and keep us posted.

Cheers

Dave

On the Saturday night we went for a drive around with the farmer Dave who is as keen as mustard.

Ray is trying to sort out a rifle for him.

That evening we tried some new ground which Dave's family owned, so it looks like Ray has found another 400 acres of varminting fun to play with :blink:

Any way we had a drive around and I managed to catch up with this fellow and the 6mmBR with 87 V max sorted him out nicely.

DSCF0308.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Archived