RWS rifles.

Bobbo

Hi Lads,

Has anyone had any dealings with RWS rifles? It's a brand I've not heard much about, just wondered the usual, IE, accuracy, build quality, value for money, Etc. Etc. All I know is it's a German company, but Howa make thier rifles nowadays.

ATB

Bobbo

The old rws rifles were the same actions as howa.I don't think howa has anything to do with the new titan range of rifles.I have seen a few titans and to be honest i wasn't blown away by them.For the money i think i would be looking at tikkas or remingtons.

Cheers sean

The old rws rifles were the same actions as howa.I don't think howa has anything to do with the new titan range of rifles.I have seen a few titans and to be honest i wasn't blown away by them.For the money i think i would be looking at tikkas or remingtons.

Cheers sean

Thanks Sean. :)

Hi Lads,

Has anyone had any dealings with RWS rifles? It's a brand I've not heard much about, just wondered the usual, IE, accuracy, build quality, value for money, Etc. Etc. All I know is it's a German company, but Howa make thier rifles nowadays.

ATB

Bobbo

Hi Bobbo,

The RWS Titan rifle is a badge engineering exercise. The rifles are made by Waffen Rossler in Austria and are sold as the Rossler Titan3 and Titan6 around the world. The rifles themselves seem to be a 'value-engineered' copy of the Sauer 202 (bolt locks into the barrel with an under receiver barrel clamp with allen key locking screws). The synthetic model I've shot was capable of moa but was a bit cheap and cheerful looking and lacked in fit and finish,

Hope this helps,

Alan

Hi Bobbo,

The RWS Titan rifle is a badge engineering exercise. The rifles are made by Waffen Rossler in Austria and are sold as the Rossler Titan3 and Titan6 around the world. The rifles themselves seem to be a 'value-engineered' copy of the Sauer 202 (bolt locks into the barrel with an under receiver barrel clamp with allen key locking screws). The synthetic model I've shot was capable of moa but was a bit cheap and cheerful looking and lacked in fit and finish,

Hope this helps,

Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply, a lot of info there.

ATB

Bobbo.

Archived