Deer Quest CD

Does anybody out there have an up to date copy of the Deer Quest CD that covers the questions on DSC1 course. Just managed to failed the written part of the test and thought the CD might improve my chances on the retake. Phoned BDS they said that they did not have any and did'nt when they would have any coming in. My computer runs on Windows XP, don't know what DeerQuest CD runs on. Any info/assistance greatly appreciated.

I have the deer quest cd, it's not so up to date to include the recent changes which came in on the 1st oct :)

Does it say on the Cd box if it will work on Windows XP ??, someone gave me a copy that ran on Microsoft Office Access programme, but I don't have that programme in my computer, did'nt want to spend £174 putting that programme on my computer just to open the CD. How much do you want for the CD if it will work on Windows XP ??

Sorry yes Microsoft Office Access :lol::lol: ..................was the disc 'donated' to you on another site, by a very kind gentle man! :huh:

No..disc was given to me by a friend, who had it from a friend of his..and so it goes on. I dont really want to invest in a Microsoft office program..too much dosh !! Are all Deer Quest CD's openable only by Microsoft Access or are some available that can be opened with other program's ??

If not, have you got a very cheap Microsoft office access programme...and I mean very cheep !!

Archived