a new load for deer

Guest ds2

dsc00090jv3.jpg

hi i got a load from a very good friend the other day who swears by them for roe, so loaded them up and had a go , i was very pleased with the out come, four shots quite close to each other , from a factory rifle i am well chuffed ds2. :lol:

dsc00090jv3.jpg

hi i got a load from a very good friend the other day who swears by them for roe, so loaded them up and had a go , i was very pleased with the out come, four shots quite close to each other , from a factory rifle i am well chuffed ds2. :lol:

I thought the 95g noslers worked best for you. :lol:

yes its on the cards, just waiting for the right moment, after the doe seasons finished, maybe march ish, just got 1,000acres of new roe stalking the other day , shot two on it last night it looks very promising kal...................

yes its on the cards, just waiting for the right moment, after the doe seasons finished, maybe march ish, just got 1,000acres of new roe stalking the other day , shot two on it last night it looks very promising kal...................

Excellant mate, good on ya, is it far from you?

its not far it borders my other bit thats why i took it on, what sort of price are we talking for the rifle and scope getting done in day glow orange camo.

Day glow Orange camo...you on drugs again or just to tight to part with you wad? Mind you I can do day glow orange camo if you want, wont make any difference to your stalking anyway. :lol::lol:;)

yes chris very pleased with it, had a few does this week and not one has run up to now, i found that the 95g nozzlers were good but not like these, well sound... :)

Your right there Chris I have used the 87 gr in the 243 and the 100gr for shorter range stuff on roe and Munties and they do very well with excellent accuracy.

The 100s do nicely in close woodland too but the 87s have provided one shot kills every time and I like them for the occasional stalking trip / intruder fox :) they dont run off either.

Redfox

Archived