NV choice

Ray Nard

I have a new ruger 204 which i intend to use 99% at night the problem is which NV.Do i go with the Longbow which has had some good right ups even though its pricey...i know u get what u pay for...what about the SM3S2DN6 XG with XR5 tube from nightvision scopes haven't seen any comments on this one.

i'm a big fan of addons as the mag you can shoot at is alot higher so of your choises i would pick the longbow but if i where you i would try and look throught as much as you can so you get a feel for what you what and need trust me it's can get very expensive if you make the wrong choises

If i was you using it 99% at night it would be a D760 gen3 flavor, there ain't anything thats gonna better it, maybe a 6xRaptor if shooting passed 600 yards :P like all nv you get what you pay for and there is some shite about so as Dave says better looking thru as much as poss

I have a new ruger 204 which i intend to use 99% at night the problem is which NV.Do i go with the Longbow which has had some good right ups even though its pricey...i know u get what u pay for...what about the SM3S2DN6 XG with XR5 tube from nightvision scopes haven't seen any comments on this one.

As you are in west Somerset as i am if you would like to look though an Archer PM me and we will get together.

shootingcharley

Archived