Powder availability

andycx

Hi,

I live in France and am wanting to reload a Remington 260, shooting 130 grain Bergers, but am having trouble sourcing H4350. Has anyone any advice, receipts, with alternative powders? Certainly Vit is readily available, and I can also probably get hold of Alliant powders too.

Many thanks, Andy.

I use reloader 7 in mine for 95vmax and 140 bergers I also think vit 160 is usable in a 260

Hth

Are you sure you mean Reloader 7 and not 17?

Reloader 7 is a very fast powder for that caliber?

Cheers

Dave

Are you sure you mean Reloader 7 and not 17?

Reloader 7 is a very fast powder for that caliber?

Cheers

Dave

yea sorry R17 i was on my iphone and predictive txt must of changed it, pain in the bloody arse :lol::rolleyes:

Guest richness

yea sorry R17 i was on my iphone and predictive txt must of changed it, pain in the bloody arse :lol::rolleyes:

lol 40+gr of RL7 and we'd hear the bang in Cumbria ...:P

Hi,

I live in France and am wanting to reload a Remington 260, shooting 130 grain Bergers, but am having trouble sourcing H4350. Has anyone any advice, receipts, with alternative powders? Certainly Vit is readily available, and I can also probably get hold of Alliant powders too.

Many thanks, Andy.

47 grains vit N560 under a 140 amax in lapua cases, works for me

Viht N160, N165, N550, N560 are all OK.

Can you get Lovex (Explosia)powders from the Czech Republic in France? Lovex SO70 is what used to be sold as Accurate Arms 4350 and is very similar to H4350 and IMR-4350 in behaviour. It's 'log type' powder though, so not well suited to powder measures.

Archived