ThirdEye Uni-Mount

andy

Just got latest uni-mount for scope, no cheap but very happy and they look great :), these are the 3rd eye tacticals from craig.

Cheers.

Andy

looking good on that unique alpine there andy

Very Nice Andy. Dare I ask how much they are and are they available in 20 moa?

Hi Mike,

Yep, he does them in 0,10 and 20. I think you will be expecting to pay less than 300 and more than 200, buy once, cry once :)

Andy,

nice mount, if i'm not mistaken.. it looks like you need to push your one piece mount fowards to hit against the picatinny stop and then lock it down. At the moment judging by this pic you have it resting in on the back side.

Andy,

looks like you need to push your one piece mount fowards to hit against the picatinny stop and then lock it down. At the moment judging by this pic you have it resting in on the back side.

Hi,

I've not done anything with it yet, just waiting for my torque tool to arrive so i've just left it on loose for the pics :)

Regards

Andy

Are they available now as I thought they were still being tested? Or are you a tester? :)

Hi Mike,

Yep they are available now, I think he has a few different moa vaules available as well. Mine needed a little alteration as the turret assembly area was slightly too thick for the saddle.

Archived