well got the 17 fb back at last.

well put pay to a scruffy dog fox last night with the little fireball with 20 grain vmax. it was milling about in a cut field

wouldnt come into call after trying on and off for a couple of mins. so ranged the trees behind it. at 191 yards. fox was around 10 to 15 yards in from of that. so had a little shout to get him to stop. and then then little 20 grain pill done the rest with a chest shot.

his chest didn't have a exit hole but when i picked him up he his insides where a bag of soup. lovely safe little round

well put pay to a scruffy dog fox last night with the little fireball with 20 grain vmax. it was milling about in a cut field

wouldnt come into call after trying on and off for a couple of mins. so ranged the trees behind it. at 191 yards. fox was around 10 to 15 yards in from of that. so had a little shout to get him to stop. and then then little 20 grain pill done the rest with a chest shot.

his chest didn't have a exit hole but when i picked him up he his insides where a bag of soup. lovely safe little round

Nice one Jamie

I have never had a 17 grn bullet exit a fox - both 25 grn HP's and 25 grn Vmax dont exit.

As you say - lovely safe little round.

ATB

Alan

Nice one Jamie

I have never had a 17 grn bullet exit a fox - both 25 grn HP's and 25 grn Vmax dont exit.

As you say - lovely safe little round.

ATB

Alan

i will take your advice alan. even though mine is a 10 twist. i will shoot some 25 vmax down it just to see what they will group like

Archived